- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 5-6 medium carrots
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 Portabella mushroom, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 2 Tablespoons raw tahini
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Special Materials: Dehydrator
- Place sun dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover them with water. Hydrate them for 1 hour or until soft. Dry and chop coarsely. Set aside.
- Using a juicer, juice carrots until it yields about 3 cups of pulp. Place pulp in a large mixing bowl, and you may enjoy a refreshing cup of carrot juice.
- Place almonds in a food processor and blend until almonds have the fine consistency of flour.
- Add almond flour and remaining ingredients to the carrot pulp. Using your hands mix until well combined.
- Form burgers to about 2 ½” in diameter.
- Place burger in a dehydrator at 105° for 4 hours.
- Serve your burgers in between lettuce, topped with your favorite raw toppings. Enjoy!