on Wednesday - September 12, 2018
Down to Earth Organic & Natural has an opening for a full-time Assistant Store Manager position in our Kahului Store. Willingness to learn, support, and promote a healthy lifestyle is essential. This person will be responsible for profitability, customer service, operational performance, and assist in the successful achievement of all departments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
- Know, understand, and follow the company’s policies and procedure.
- Knowledge of products and trends in the natural foods and conventional food service industry.
- Ability to read and analyze financial statements.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a variety of stakeholders including team members, suppliers, customers, and management.
- Friendly, courteous manner in dealing with a variety of situations and personalities.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English well.
- Experience and competence with Microsoft Office software.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules.
Down to Earth offers a friendly, team-oriented work environment with great benefits including vacation, paid holidays, company-paid medical insurance, bonuses, a store discount, access to free nutritional supplements in our Wellness Department, 401k and more. Some restrictions apply. See our website for more details: http://www.downtoearth.org/about-us/employment.
Starting pay: Salaried position, 9 hour days with 1/2 hour lunch break.
See Why Our Team Members Love To Work Here:
How to apply:
Submit an electronic application at https://www.downtoearth.org/about-us/employment/apply.
It is not necessary to follow up on application submission. We will call applicants whose experience and background match with job requirements. *Applications are required for hiring. The fastest way to be considered for a position is to submit an application.*
Down to Earth stores are also located in Honolulu, Kakaako, Kailua, Pearlridge, and Kapolei. Please see our employment page for job opportunities at these other locations.
Make this a career, we actively promote from within!
Great teams, easy to get along with
"Being part of the Down to Earth Team is more than a job, it's a lifestyle. It's a great way to Love Life!"
- Jashi D.
Assistant Manager at DTE Kakaako
We look forward to your application!