on Tuesday - June 25, 2019
Down to Earth Organic & Natural has openings for full-time stocker at our Kailua store. Willingness to learn, support, and promote a healthy lifestyle is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
- Good knowledge of and familiarity (if necessary) with computers including Excel, Word, email, internet, etc.
- Good organizational skills - detail oriented, accurate.
- Good understanding of the Company's inventory, pricing, purchasing and receiving processes preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented so we can minimize expenses and loss.
- Must be willing to work mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Standing: frequently (e.g. customer service, stocking, receiving)
- Walking: frequently (e.g. store walkthroughs, customer service, stocking, purchasing, general businessClimbing: occasional e.g. (ladders up to 6 feet above the ground, stairs)
- Lifting: frequently up to 15 pounds, occasionally up to 30 pounds, rarely up to 50 pounds (e.g. stocking, customer service)
- Carrying: frequently up to 15 pounds, occasionally up to 30 pounds, rarely up to 50 pounds (stocking, customer service)
- Pushing/Pulling: occasionally up to 50 pounds (e.g. stocking, customer service)
- Stooping, bending and kneeling: occasionally (e.g. stocking, purchasing)
Down to Earth offers a friendly, team-oriented work environment with great benefits including vacation, paid holidays, company-paid medical insurance, bonuses, a store discount, free access to nutritional supplements, 401k, career training, entertainment discounts including movie tickets, sporting events, shows, Disneyland and more, credit union membership, nationwide pet insurance benefit, access to computer training modules, mentorship program and more. Some restrictions apply. See our website for more details: https://www.downtoearth.org/about-us/employment.
Starting Pay Range
$12.00 - $13.50 per hour, commensurate with experience and education. Evaluations (with potential generous raises) are once per year.
See Why Our Team Members Love To Work Here
31% of our total team members have been with us for 5 years or more!
For any position, submit an electronic or paper application to your store(s) of interest. Please see our employment page for more details. It is not necessary to follow up on application submission. We will call applicants whose experience and background match with job requirements. *Applications are required for hiring. The fastest way to be considered for a position is to submit an application.*
Make this a career, we actively promote from within!