Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
- Knowledge of and familiarity with computers including Excel, Word, email communication systems, etc.
- Organizational skills - detail-oriented, accurate.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn to drive a forklift.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Standing: frequently working out in the sun while receiving shipments.
- Walking: frequently for store walkthroughs, while helping customers, stocking, and general business.
- Climbing: large rolling ladders.
- Lifting/Carrying: frequently up to 30 to 50 pounds while unloading pallets of heavy goods.
- Pushing/Pulling: up to 100lb carts.
- Stooping, bending, and kneeling.
$16.00 per hour, commensurate with experience and education.
See Why Our Team Members Love To Work Here
31% of our total team members have been with us for 5 years or more!
For any position, submit an electronic or paper application to your store(s) of interest. Please see our employment page for more details. It is not necessary to follow up on application submission. We will call applicants whose experience and background match with job requirements. *Applications are required for hiring. The fastest way to be considered for a position is to submit an application.*
Down to Earth stores are located in Honolulu, Kakaako, Kailua, Pearlridge, Kapolei, and Kahului. Please see our employment page for job opportunities at these other locations.
Make this a career, we actively promote from within!
"Being part of the Down to Earth Team is more than a job, it's a lifestyle. It's a great way to Love Life!"
- Jashi D., Store Manager at DTE Kakaako.