Are you excited to learn about and promote a healthy lifestyle? Come join our Kahului team as a Management Trainee.
The Management Trainee is responsible for store safety, customer service, operational performance, and the supervision of team members while on their shift. On successful completion of the program, depending upon position availability, Management Trainees will be promoted to Manager on Duty, Assistant Department Manager, or Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
- Always exhibits high standards of ethics, honesty, trust, accountability, and respect.
- Organizational skills - detail-oriented, accurate.
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with team members.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills, enthusiastic and exhibits a positive attitude.
Customer service skills:
- Friendly and helpful in dealing with customers/team members and with a variety of situations and personalities.
- At least two years of retail experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English well.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with computers including Excel, Word, email communication systems, etc.
Down to Earth offers a friendly, team-oriented work environment with great benefits including vacation, paid holidays, company-paid medical insurance, a store discount, free access to nutritional supplements, 401k, career training, entertainment discounts including movie tickets, sporting events, shows, Disneyland and more, credit union membership, access to computer training modules, mentorship program and more. Some restrictions apply. See our website for more details: https://www.downtoearth.org/about-us/employment.
$20.00 per hour
See Why Our Team Members Love To Work Here
31% of our total team members have been with us for 5 years or more!
For any position, submit an electronic application to your store(s) of interest. You may also download an application form and submit it in-person to the store(s). It is not necessary to follow up on application submission. We will call applicants whose experience and background match with job requirements. *Applications are required for hiring. The fastest way to be considered for a position is to submit an application.*
Down to Earth stores are also located in Honolulu, Kakaako, Kailua, Pearlridge, Kapolei, and Kahului. Please see our employment page for job opportunities at these other locations.
Make this a career, we actively promote from within!
"Being part of the Down to Earth Team is more than a job, it's a lifestyle. It's a great way to Love Life!"
- Jashi D., Store Manager at DTE Kakaako.