This year, we're celebrating National Piña Colada Day with non-alcoholic recipes of this refreshing, summery drink.
We're making a kid-friendly Piña Colada and Piña Colada Nice Cream that will have you thinking you're on vacation!
The shopping List for both of these recipes is very similar and also super simple!
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- Up to 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 cups crushed Ice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Optional: garnish with pineapple slice and mint leaves
- 2 bananas sliced and frozen
- 1 1/4 cup pineapple peeled, cubed and frozen
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 lime juiced
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
- Add blended mixture to a freezer-safe container and let freeze overnight
- Garnish with a piece of pineapple or mint leaves and enjoy!