- 1 (8-ounce) block tempeh, cubed
- 3 Tablespoons red miso
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cubed tempeh in an 8"x8" baking dish.
- Whisk together miso, olive oil, brown rice vinegar, mirin, basil and black pepper, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture over tempeh and gently toss to coat. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Bake tempeh for 25 minutes or until tempeh is browned.
- Serve with your favorite grains and vegetables for a wholesome meal. Enjoy!