Baked Sweet Potato Fries
What’s not to like about fries? They’re satisfying, delicious and endlessly versatile. Amazing by themselves or served as a side – you might need to make a double batch because these will disappear quickly!
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:51pm
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes, Okinawan sweet potatoes, or yams
- 2 Tablespoons liquid coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tablespoon Spike seasoning or mixed seasonings of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup finely ground almonds
- 2-3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh herbs of choice (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel potatoes and slice into ¼” inch thick fries (large matchsticks).
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, toss fries with coconut oil and seasonings until well coated.
- Transfer fries to baking sheet in a single even layer. Bake fries for 30-60 minutes, flipping them every 15 minutes or until brown and crisp to your liking. The time will also depend on which potatoes you use.
- Once fries are done, remove from oven. Garnish with Almond Parmesan, chopped herbs and seasonings. Serve with favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!