- 1 head cauliflower, steamed and cooled
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 (4-ounce) pack Spicely® brand BBQ Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 ½ cups safflower oil
- Separate cauliflower florets and set aside.
- Combine Dry and Wet ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Heat oil on medium to medium high heat in frying pan.
- Dredge a handful of cauliflower in the Wet mixture first, then in the Dry mixture and place in the frying pan. Fry until golden brown. When complete, place on paper towel and continue process until complete. Serve immediately and enjoy!