- 3 cups very finely shredded broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1 red or yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons coconut vinegar or other mild vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1-2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- Black pepper to taste
- Add all vegetables to a very large bowl.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand at least 10 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to combine. Serve immediately! Enjoy!