Maple-Sriracha Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Recipe for Maple-Sriracha Roasted Brussel Sprouts from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- ½ cup maple syrup or raw agave nectar
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 ½ Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 lb Brussel sprouts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the maple syrup, olive oil, Sriracha, liquid aminos and lime juice and whisk.
- Add the Brussel sprouts and toss until coated.
- Transfer Brussel sprouts to baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until Brussel sprouts are tender and browned.