- 2 small heads cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt & fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- ½ cup finely chopped scallions
- Bring water to a boil in a stockpot. Place cauliflower in a steaming basket and place over boiling water. Steam the cauliflower until tender - about 3-5 minutes. Reserve steaming water.
- Place steamed cauliflower pieces in food processor and begin processing. While machine is running, pour in olive oil as well as some of the reserved steaming water through the feed tube until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with scallions prior to serving. Enjoy!