- 1 Recipe of Pate Brisee (already prepared)
- Flour, for dusting
- 1-2 cups marinara sauce of choice
- Shredded cheese of choice
- Sliced vegetarian pepperoni, ham, salami or meat substitute of choice (like crumbled seitan, tempeh, sauteed mushrooms, etc.)
- Other suggested toppings: pesto, sauteed greens, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, etc.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flour a clean surface generously to roll out the Pate Brisee dough into a rectangle and about a 1/2" thick.
- Spread your marinara sauce on top of the rolled out dough, keeping at least 1 inch away from the edge.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and vegetarian pepepperoni genrously on top of the sauce. Add any other toppings you might like.
- Slowly, rolling from the long side, roll your dough to make a long tube. (Similar to how you would make cinnamon rolls.) Press the ends of the dough to create a seal.
- Using a very sharp knife or a serrated knife, slice the dough into 1-2" thick rolls. Set the rolls on their sides onto the parchment paper.
- Brush a little olive oil on top and season with a little salt.
- Bake the rolls for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and serve with more marinara sauce to dip. Enjoy!