Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet Potato Fry recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 2 small garnet sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch cayenne
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475º. Lightly coat a baking sheet with oil, or line with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into ¼” strips
- In a bowl combine nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Add 3 Tablespoons olive oil and whisk until combined.
- Pour spice mixture into a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add potatoes to bag and shake to coat with oil mixture.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the fries over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!