veggie burger patties, thinly sliced lengthwise
teaspoon chili powder
teaspoon red pepper flakes
Tablespoons Safflower oil
medium onion, sliced
diced jalapeño, deseeded
diced Roma tomato, deseeded
red pepper, sliced lengthwise
green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 patty
pan squash, thinly sliced
cloves garlic, pressed
and pepper to taste
- Place veggie burger slices in a bowl and toss with
cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes and cayenne.
- Heat oil on high in a large non-stick skillet. Add
onions, jalapenos, and tomatoes. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add veggie burger slices. Continue to cook until well
- Add peppers, mushrooms, and squash and continue to
cook on high heat stirring not to let burn.
- Once veggies have softened slightly, mix in garlic
and salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!