Kale with Tahini and Yogurt Dressing
Make this easy dressing ahead of time and have it ready for all your salads.
Recipe Categories:Appetizers and SidesSalads Gluten-Free Nut-FreeSoy-Free Budget Friendly MealsQuick & Easy
Updated: Sun, 06/10/2018 - 7:38am
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon each ground cumin, turmeric, coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup plain or Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ cup warm water
- Prepare the kale. Steam or blanch slightly by dipping into boiling water. Drain, and set aside to let cool.
- In a small bowl mix oil, spices, tahini, yogurt, lemon juice, and salt together. Stir until combined. Add water a few Tablespoons at a time to thin to desired consistency.
- Pour dressing onto kale and stir gently to combine.
- Toss with other raw or cooked vegetables if you like. Dressing can be refrigerated for a few days separate from vegetables. Enjoy!