- 2 cups water
- 4 chai tea bags
- 2 cups non-dairy vanilla milk
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup pear juice
- 1-2 pears, diced
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add tea bags and reduce heat. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes and then remove tea bags.
- Stir in milk and dried seasonings. Bring to a boil again while whisking to foam milk. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Add diced pears.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Stir in pear juice. Serve over ice. You could also blend to make a tasty smoothie as well. Enjoy!