This tart but refreshing lemonade is great served any time. Pack it in a thermos for your next outdoor picnic! If you like a sweeter drink, add a little more sweetener to taste.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:13pm
- 1¼ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 10 cups filtered water
- 6 drops stevia, or more to taste.
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- ¼ cup mint leaves, bruised
- Combine lemon juice and water in a large pitcher.
- Add stevia and agave nectar. Stir well.
- Add bruised mint. Serve over ice. Enjoy!