Homemade Almond Milk
Homemade Almond Milk Recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural
3 1/2 Cups
- 1 cup almonds, soaked 5-8 hours
- 4 cups purified water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* or raw vanilla powder
- 1 Tablespoon raw agave nectar
*Not a raw product
- Drain and rinse almonds.
- Place in a blender and add 4 cups purified water.
- Blend, starting low to high.
- Pour milk through cheesecloth into a pitcher to remove the almond meal.
- Whisk in the vanilla and agave nectar.
- Best served cold. Enjoy!