This traditional Mexican refreshment' is delicious anytime of the year but especially when it's hot out. You can find dried hibiscus in our bulk spices section in our stores.
Updated: Wed, 04/04/2018 - 7:40am
- 1 cup dried hibiscus
- ½ gallon purified water
- ¾ cups agave + more if desired
- Slices of citrus (optional)
- Wrap hibiscus in cheese cloth and tie with string.
- Place in a large pitcher or bowl with water and let steep for 1 hour.
- Add agave and stir. Place in refrigerator and let cool for at least 2-3 hours. Add slices of a fresh citrus for a brighter flavor. Serve and enjoy!