Have you been hearing about all the benefits of Kombucha but aren't sure if you want to try it? Or maybe you've tried it and it's unique flavor and carbonation are a little tough to get used to? This easy kombucha "cocktail" is perfect for newbies and even for those who love kombucha and want to try something new and sweet. If you're new to Kombucha, make sure you don't shake it too much or it might explode!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jS9tj6TBRY)
1 large pitcher (8 cups)
- 6 cups iced tea of choice (we recommend something with a little bit of flavor)
- 2 cups kombucha (unflavored or flavored)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup organic sugar (optional) or liquid sweetener of choice
- Fresh citrus slices (lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc.)
- Carefully mix all the ingredients except for the ice in a large pitcher.
- Add ice to mixture and top with fresh citrus slices if desired. Serve and enjoy!