- ¾-1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups water
- 1-15 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 6 medjool dates-pitted
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
- Soak the cashews in a bowl with boiling water for at least 30 minutes.
- Blend cashews and water in blender.
- Add in medjool dates, coconut milk, vanilla extract, salt, nutmeg, and xanthan gum if adding. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill and sprinkle with additional nutmeg for garnish if desired. Enjoy!