- 1 baguette
- ¼ cup coconut oil (optional)
- 3 medium avocados, pitted
- 2 Tablespoons veganaise
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon cayenne, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 ̊
- Slice baguette diagonally into ¼-inch slices.
- Brush each slice with coconut oil if using.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- Place Avocado Spread ingredients in a food processor and pulse mixture to achieve desired consistency.
- Top toasted baguettes with the Avocado Spread and serve. Enjoy!