- 2 cups raw buckwheat groats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 10 ounces of blueberries
- 1 cup dried berries, no sugar added
- In one bowl, soak the buckwheat for 6-8 hours, then drain. Sprout it, rinsing and draining it at least twice a day, until little tails grow. This will take about a day or two, depending on the temperature.
- In another bowl, similarly soak the remaining seeds and nuts for 6-8 hours, drain and sprout, rinsing and draining at least twice daily. Do this for the same amount of time as the buckwheat - the walnuts will not sprout, but the seeds will.
- Once they are sprouted, rinse all very thoroughly and drain well.
- In a food processor, combine the blueberries, stevia, cocoa powder and salt into a thick paste.
- Coat the sprouts in the blueberry cocoa mixture.
- Dehydrate, or bake at a low temperature, until dry. For a dehydrator - 115 degrees for 6-10 hours.
- Mix in dried blueberries.
- Serve as you would a regular granola, or store in an airtight jar. Enjoy!