- 2 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup coffee beans, ground to espresso grind (very fine)
- ½ cup almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325̊.
- Combine oats, ground coffee beans, almonds, and cacao powder in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until completely mixed.
- Line a baking sheet and spread granola evenly across it. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir granola and bake an additional 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve on non-dairy yogurt or in a bowl with nut milk. Enjoy!