Overnight Oats w/ Vanilla
Many of us are too busy to whip up a nutritious breakfast early in the morning and rely on unhealthy convenience food or even skipping it altogether. This amazing recipe is super versatile and couldn’t be easier – simply combine milk and oats in a container, refrigerate overnight and you’ll have breakfast ready to go the next day!
- 2 cups old fashion rolled oats
- 2 cups milk or non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Honey or agave (optional)
- Diced fresh fruit such as apples or pears (optional)
Combine 2-3 of the following or any other ingredients you might enjoy:
- Mix oats, milk, vanilla extract and your choice of add-ins in a bowl. Stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight (at least 6-8 hours). You can also divide mixture into jars or smaller separate containers for easy organization.
- When ready to eat, top oats with a drizzle of honey, ground nuts and/or fresh fruit if you like. Serve and enjoy!