- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tablespoons oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant. Put garlic and onion sauté into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of oil, sweet potatoes, and fresh rosemary into the skillet. Sauté until potatoes are cooked through and crispy. Cover the skillet to speed up cooking time.
- Return onion and garlic sauté mixture to the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat. Stir in parsley just before serving. Enjoy!