Creamy Herb Dressing
Made with silken tofu for a smooth texture, you may substitute garlic for the shallots & try different herb combinations to vary this simple and delicious dressing.
Approximately 3 Cups
- 2 (12-ounce) package soft silken tofu
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 Tablespoons each: dill, basil, cilantro, parsley, thyme
- Place all ingredients into blender except the herbs. Blend until smooth.
- If necessary, add a little water to reach desired consistency. Blend in herbs and enjoy over your favorite salad!