- 1 (10.5-ounce) Cadia Organic Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 (10-ounce) package vegan chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) block medium-firm organic tofu
- 1 (4.5-ounce) Dr.Oetker Organic Chocolate pudding
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 ½ Teaspoons vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- Place cookies into food processor, pulse them until crumbly and well combined.
- Set ¼ cup of cookie crumble aside and place the rest into a pie pan. Press evenly into pan until firm crust forms.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Place remaining ingredients into a food processor. Add melted chocolate chips. Process until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie pan. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours until pie sets. Serve and enjoy!