Chickpea Cookie Dough
Satisfy your cookie dough craving without over indulging!
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates, soaked for 15 minutes
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Place pitted dates in a bowl and cover with warm water. Soak for 15 minutes, then drain.
- In a food processor, blend oats into a fine flour.
- Add dates, chickpeas, vanilla, and maple syrup to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chopped dark chocolate.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week. Serve chilled and enjoy!