- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 6 large Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 Tbsp water
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract or raw vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup whole peanuts for topping
1. In a food processor, process the ingredients for the filling until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate. You can heat it in a small sauce pot on the stove or 20-30 seconds in a microwave.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into small lined dish
4. Place in freezer for 2 minutes, or until hardened
5. Place filling on top of hardened chocolate
6. Sprinkle with peanuts and place back in freezer to chill until hardened.