- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup agave
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon raw vanilla powder
- 8 apple bananas, peeled
- Line an 8”x 8” baking dish with foil or wax paper.
- Place all Chocolate Sauce ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Transfer sauce to a large mixing bowl and dip each banana into chocolate until fully covered.
- Place dipped bananas inside baking dish - leaving space in between so they do not touch.
- Place dish in freezer for 2 hours or until chocolate sets. Serve and enjoy!