- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325º. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together almond meal, flaxseeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla until smooth. Add dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine.
- Roll 2 Tablespoons dough into a ball in your hand and place on baking sheet. Gently flatten with your hands or a fork. Bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown