- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together butter, vanilla and ½ cup powdered sugar.
- Mix in flour and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop dough and form into 1½’’ balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until bottoms of cookies are lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and immediately roll in additional powdered sugar.
- Once cookies have completely cooled, roll in powdered sugar one more time. Enjoy!