- 2 cups + ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup coffee
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch
- Mix together 2 cups coconut milk, coffee, agave nectar, vanilla extract and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix corn starch with ¼ cup coconut milk in a small bowl, making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour corn starch mixture into saucepan and mix well.
- Cook for a few minutes, until mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour into individual bowls and chill for about 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!