- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup dates
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 bananas
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons raw agave nectar
- 1 cup coconut oil
Macadamia Nut Mixture
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar
- ½ cup water + more if needed
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place Crust ingredients into a food processor and process until a fine and crumbly texture forms. Press crust into a pie pan.
- Layer banana slices over crust.
- Combine all Banana Filling ingredients into a food processor and combine until creamy. Transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Combine all Macadamia Nut Mixture into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy – adding more water if needed.
- Fold in half of the Macadamia Nut Mixture into the Banana Mixture - making sure not to stir.
- Pour combined mixture over the sliced bananas.
- Place remaining half of the macadamia nut mixture over pie evenly.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 1-2 hours. Sprinkle with cinnamon, serve and enjoy!