- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 3 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup agave syrup (more to taste)
- 1½ Tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Strawberry slices, lemon zest, and/or fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Whisk together chia seeds and water. Set aside to soak.
- Puree soaked cashews, adding a few teaspoons water if needed to achieve a creamy, smooth consistency.
- Add in strawberries, agave syrup and lemon juice. Puree until creamy and smooth, adding more agave to taste.
- Fold in soaked chia seeds and minced basil leaves.
- Divide between eight to twelve individual serving dishes. Garnish with sliced strawberries, lemon zest, and basil leaves. Serve immediately or chill before serving. Enjoy!