- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 4 pitted dates
- Salt, to taste
- 2-4 Tablespoons agave, honey, maple syrup or brown rice syrup
- 4-6 cups diced fresh fruit + more to garnish
- Combine nuts, dates and salt in a food processor. Pulse until a coarse crumbly texture is achieved. Drizzle in sweetener and pulse again to combine.
- Layer fruit in a pie pan or divided evenly among 4-6 serving bowls.
- Top fruit with nut mixture, spreading it as evenly as possibly. Drizzle with more sweetener if desired. Serve and enjoy!