- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked for 2-3 hours or overnight
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or raw vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup flax
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, soaked for 15-30 minutes then drained
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Coconut oil, for greasing
- Add all Crème Filing ingredients into a food processor and process until completely combined. Empty into a bowl and refrigerate until later.
- Wipe out your processor pitcher, add all the Cookies ingredients into the processor. Process until the mixture is sticky and well combined. You may need to scrape the sides down a few times.
- Transfer the Cookie dough into a bowl. Rub your hands with a little bit of coconut oil to help the dough from sticking to your hands.
- Take about a Tablespoon’s worth of the Cookie dough and roll into a small ball, then flatten with your palms or with your thumb to make a nice round shape. Continue until you use all of the dough.
- Spread enough Crème filling to fill 1 cookie and then top with another. Continue until all of your mixture has been used. Keep cookies frozen until ready to serve. Enjoy!