- 1 cup non-dairy ice cream of your choice
- ¾ cup cashew milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
For the chocolate sauce:
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup macadamia oil
- ¼ cup agave
- In a blender, combine non-dairy ice cream, cashew milk, and frozen banana until mixture reaches a creamy consistency.
- In a separate bowl, combine cacao powder, macadamia oil, and agave. Stir until smooth and well combined.
- In serving glasses, pour some of the chocolate cacao syrup around the inside of the glasses.
- Pour the milkshake mixture into glasses and top with crushed graham crackers and mini marshmallows. Serve and enjoy!