- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1 cup dates, deseeded
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon raw vanilla powder or extract
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup Bob's Red Mill® fine macaroon coconut
- 1 cup chopped banana
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
Special Materials: Dehydrator (optional)
- Place quinoa, dates, cacao, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and coconut flour in a food processor and process until dates are well combined. Transfer into a large bowl.
- Fold in bananas and walnuts.
- Form 2” wide cookies and place in the dehydrator at 105° for 4 hours. You can also eat as is without using a dehydrator. Place in an air tight container in the refrigerator to store for up to 1 week. Serve and enjoy!