Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
This delicious rich whipped cream is very simple but does need a few hours of inactive time to be successful. Store a mixing bowl and electric metal beaters in the freezer a couple of hours before making whipped cream.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:13pm
- 1 (14-ounce) coconut milk, refrigerated for 4 hours up to overnight
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Open chilled coconut milk can, being careful not to stir or shake the contents inside. Carefully scoop out the top, thick layer of coconut milk into chilled mixing bowl. You can either discard remaining coconut liquid or use later in a smoothie. Add in sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Attach chilled beaters to electric mixer. Whip together until smooth, creamy, and thick - about 20 seconds on low-medium speed. Spoon whipped cream right on top of dessert or ice cream. You can also scoop whipped cream into a plastic re-sealable bag. Cut off a small piece of a bottom corner and use this as a piping bag to pipe whip cream on top of your dessert or ice cream. Enjoy!