Ginger or Turmeric Tincture
This tincture is super easy to make and is jam-packed with the properties of these healing herbs. Pour a splash into a cup and top with hot water and sweetener as a morning tonic, or add olive oil, pepper and salt to make a incredible a salad dressing.
Recipe Categories:Dressings, Dips and Sauces VeganRawGluten-Free Nut-FreeSoy-Free Budget Friendly MealsQuick & Easy
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:10pm
- Fresh ginger or turmeric root
- Apple cider vinegar, unpasteurized
- Clean bottle or jar
- Wash and chop your ginger or turmeric root, into thin slices.
- Fill a jar with these, then cover with apple cider vinegar all the way to the top.
- Tap out any air bubbles.
- Cap and let it sit in a dark place for more than four weeks, or as long as six months.
- Serve. Mix a teaspoon of tincture and a little sweetener in hot water for a morning tonic. Or combine with oil and seasonings for a salad dressing.