Gluten-Free Mushroom Gravy
Gluten-Free Mushroom Gravy recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cups chopped button mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Tablespoons mirin
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2½ cups vegetable broth
- ¼ cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onions, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook until translucent.
- Add sage, thyme, mirin, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in broth.
- Slowly add flour a little at a time while whisking to ensure no clumps form.
- Once gravy has thickened to desired thickness. Serve and enjoy!