Homemade pesto is a great kitchen staple. Use this vibrant condiment for pasta, sandwiches, wraps and more. Pesto freezes well too, so make a double batch and freeze some for later!
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:52pm
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 cups fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon (about ¼ cup)
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water, as needed
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, scraping sides as needed. Add a few teaspoons of water or oil to adjust consistency to your liking. Enjoy!