Sweet Hawaiian papayas are the base for this slightly spicy salsa - you can skip the jalapeño peppers if you want a milder salsa. Serve with chips or alongside tofu tacos!
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:13pm
- 4 cups diced papaya
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons minced jalapeño
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine papaya, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, coconut oil, salt and pepper. Pour over papaya and gently toss to coat. Enjoy!