Raw Pickled Ginger
This raw, sugar-free version of the classic Japanese pickled ginger takes only a few minutes to prepare, is ready to eat immediately and will last for two months in the refrigerator.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:51pm
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 1/3 cup of raw apple cider vinegar
- Small jar with a lid
- Peel or scrape the skin from the ginger.
- Peel the ginger into thin strips.
- Put the ginger strips into a jar, cover them with apple cider vinegar and tighten the lid.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate. Enjoy!