- 6 Tablespoons hazelnuts, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1½ cups parsley leaves, loosely packed
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons lemon zest
- 1½ teaspoons capers, rinsed (optional)
- 3-5 cloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil + more if needed
- Toast nuts in a skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, shaking
often, until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Steam or boil broccoli 2-3 minutes. Rinse well
with cool water and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until
smooth. Add more olive oil if needed, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Remove from food processor and garnish with a few toasted hazelnuts. Chill if desired and serve to spice up any meal. Enjoy!