- ¼ cup vegetable broth to saute garlic
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup garbanzo flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Heat olive oil in a heavy saucepan on medium-low. Add garlic and cook until just starting to brown.
- Lower heat. Add flour and spices and stir until mixture thickens. Cook for five minutes, stirring continuously, until flour mixture browns.
- Slowly stir in vegetable broth, whisking continuously until gravy thickens, adding more broth for a thinner consistency. This can be refridgerated and reheated for up to 2-3 days. Serve and enjoy!