- 1 cup soy yogurt
- ½ cup fresh chopped herbs of choice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese or vegan equivalent (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseeds + ½ cup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup almond flour or meal
- 1 cup corn flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons mixed dried herbs of choice
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil + more if needed
- Water, as needed
- Tamari, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare a piece or parchment the same size as baking sheet.
- To prepare Herb Dip: Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To prepare Crackers: In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds with water. Let stand for 2-3 minutes to thicken into a flax seed slurry.
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, salt, pepper, dried herbs and ½ cup ground flax seeds. Add in olive oil and flax seed slurry.
- Stir together until mixture begins to clump together. Roll dough into a ball – if it’s too dry, add a little more olive oil or water until dough is pliable and smooth.
- Place parchment onto clean countertop. Transfer dough to parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to about ⅛” - ¼” thickness.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and cut into squares.
- Bake for 10 minutes then brush with tamari. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until the crackers begin to brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve with Herb Dip and enjoy!